CBD Recipes Because Snack Time is the Best Time
There’s zero doubt in our minds that snack time is the best time (🤤 yum) but what if you could combine snack time with potential CBD benefits, as well?
We’re always on the lookout for new ideas for how to use CBD oil in our daily rituals. This time we’re diving into a few easy and delicious CBD recipes you can whip up and enjoy for snack time.
➡️ P.S. If you don’t want to put CBD tincture in these recipes, use extract or fresh juice instead and they still make yummy snack ideas.
From a refreshing mango mint CBD salsa you can snack on with chips or have with dinner (bonus points) to our take on the super popular peppermint pattie, get ready to try out some of these CBD recipes! If you share them on Instagram when you make them, tag us @helloamberco so we can see the final result!
How Does Baking With Tincture Work?
Maybe you started your journey with CBD oil by trying out some CBD drinks (check out these awesome CBD infused drink recipes for summertime chill 😎🍹). That does seem like the easiest place to start using CBD tinctures, right?
If you enjoy experimenting with new dishes, it’s time to check out some CBD edible recipes to level up snack time.
Before hopping into some of our favorite CBD recipes for snacks, there’s a few things to consider when baking with CBD oil tincture. When you’re adding CBD oil tincture to food, you want to make sure you’re still receiving all the potential benefits, right? Too much heat can lower its potency, though, if you’re not careful.
Wait -- how does baking with tincture work if too much heat may hurt its potency? Well, not all heat will hurt, just excessive heat. When you’re trying these CBD recipes (or making up some of your own!) try to keep the temperature below 350 degrees Fahrenheit and everything will be just fine!
6 CBD Recipes for Snack Time (Healthy Foods & Fun Desserts)
Now on to the CBD recipes for snack time! Whether you’re looking for a casual afternoon snack while hanging with friends or a little something to enjoy while you fill out your daily guided journal, get ready to level up your snack time game with these CBD recipes for healthy foods and fun desserts.
We’ve got something for everyone from yummy mango mint salsa to a CBD cookies recipe using the super popular Enchant-Mint broad spectrum CBD oil tincture as well as our *new* Cloud Kissed Lime full spectrum CBD oil tincture. Give them a shot and tell us which of these is your favorite.
We’re sure you’re gonna love these CBD recipes:
- Mango mint salsa for a refreshing snack you can use with chips (or even pair with dinner!)
- Key lime cheesecake fruit dip for a sweet and tangy snack or appetizer
- Chile lime popcorn, a zesty spin on a snack food favorite
- Raspberry and lime sorbet to cool off on a hot day
- Vegan mint chip cookies, a CBD cookies recipes that is easy and delicious
- CBD peppermint patties, a perfect treat for any time of year
CBD Recipe 1: Mango Mint Salsa
This simple and refreshing salsa uses the Enchant(mint) CBD oil tincture and is the perfect snack with chips or pita bread that can also be paired with dinner ideas.
👤 x 4: Recipe makes 4 servings
- 2 cups mango, diced (preferably fresh, but frozen works, too)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeño chile peppers, seeded and diced
- ¾ cup red onions, minced
- 4 servings hello amber Enchant(mint) CBD tincture
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt (to taste)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss together gently.
- Chill the mango mint salsa in the refrigerator for at least one hour before enjoying.
Bonus Tip: This CBD recipe is also perfect when paired with fish or pork for a light and refreshing dinner idea!
CBD Recipe 2: Key Lime Cheesecake Fruit Dip
This sweet and tangy fruit dip is the perfect CBD recipe for snack time or as a delicious appetizer to beat the heat.
👤 x 20: Recipe makes 20 servings - We recommend adding CBD tincture individually upon serving.Ingredients
- 1 8-ounce pkg. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces Key Lime flavored Yogurt (typically ½ of small container)
- 6 ounces Pina Colada flavoredYogurt (may substitute with half pineapple, half coconut)
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice (amount to vary based on how tangy you prefer)
- hello amber Cloud Kissed Lime CBD tincture (to be added individually)
- Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and beat until creamy and smooth.
- Beat in the sweetened condensed milk, yogurts, vanilla extract, lime juice and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Continue to beat until the mixture is fully combined and smooth (about 1 minute).
- Gently stir in lime zest. Taste then add additional lemon juice, if desired. Don’t worry if it looks slightly thin as the fruit dip will thicken as it chills.
- Refrigerate overnight for up to 24 hours for best results, but not required.
- Enjoy individually, adding 1 serving (15mg) hello amber Cloud Kissed Lime CBD tincture before eating. Note: If you may want more, be sure to spread this 1 dosage out over the planned number of fruit dip servings.
- Refrigerate leftover fruit dip in an air-tight container (will keep for up to 5 days).
CBD Recipe 3: Chile Lime Popcorn
We’re putting our own spin on a classic snack time favorite. This CBD recipe has a hint of lime and slight smokiness that will up your popcorn game.
👤 x 1: Recipe makes 1 serving - We recommend adding CBD tincture immediately before enjoying.Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons popcorn kernels (unpopped)
- 1 ¼ teaspoons vegetable oil
- Chili powder (to taste)
- Ground cumin (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 serving hello amber Cloud Kissed Lime CBD tincture
- Heat the oil and 3 popcorn kernels in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- When kernels pop, add remaining kernels to the saucepan.
- Cook, covered, until popping slows down, shaking the saucepan occasionally to keep popped kernels from burning.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let it stand for 1 minute while covered.
- In a small bowl, mix your spices, lime zest, and salt to taste.
- Combine popped popcorn and spices, toss to combine thoroughly.
- Add lime juice and hello amber Cloud Kissed Lime CBD tincture, toss to coat, and enjoy!
CBD Recipe 4: Easy Raspberry and Lime Sorbet
This super simple CBD recipe for snack time will have you beat the heat in no time! With few ingredients, this is the perfect snack time recipe you can make on a whim with almost no prep needed.
👤 x 4: Recipe makes 4 servings
- 12 ounces raspberries, frozen
- Juice from 2 limes
- 4 servings hello amber Cloud Kissed Lime CBD tincture
- 2–3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (may substitute for a natural sweetener)
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse on high for 10-20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides with a spatula and repeat until smooth & creamy.
This CBD recipe really is that simple! It’s important you use frozen raspberries to produce a frozen sorbet. If you want to use fresh raspberries, you’ll need to add ice to your blender a little at a time until desired thickness.
CBD Recipe 5: Vegan Mint Chip Cookies
This CBD cookies recipe makes soft, chewy, minty chocolate chip cookies that will become an instant favorite!
👤 x 12: Recipe makes 12 servings (1 cookie per serving)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2.5 tablespoon cashew milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 12 servings hello amber Enchant(mint) CBD tincture (see note below)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a fork to combine the sugar, brown sugar, canola oil, vanilla extract, and hello amber Enchant(mint) CBD tincture. Add cashew milk.
- Add your dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide your cookie dough into 12 equal balls. Flatten each with your palm or a flat bottomed glass.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to complete cooling.
Note: If you plan to eat more than one CBD cookie for a snack, reduce the number of servings of hello amber Enchant(mint) CBD tincture accordingly. For 2 CBD cookies per serving, use 6 servings of CBD tincture. For 3 CBD cookies per serving, use 4 servings of CBD tincture. Remember to only ingest one full serving of CBD tincture per snack time.
CBD Recipe 6: CBD Peppermint Patties
CBD peppermint patties are the perfect cool and chocolate-y snack for any time of year! 🤤
👤 x 6: Recipe makes 6 servings (2 patties per serving)
- 1 cup powdered sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 6 servings hello amber Enchant(mint) CBD tincture
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint extract (may omit for a more subtle peppermint flavor)
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine water, corn syrup, hello amber Enchant(mint) CBD tincture, and peppermint extract (if using).
- Slowly add in powdered sugar while beating mixture on low with an electric mixer. It may not appear to be coming together at first, but it is!
- When the mixture begins to clump, gather the dough in your hands and knead it together. You will end up with a soft white dough that holds together well.
- Take two pieces of parchment paper of equal size and dust them with powdered sugar. Place the dough on one piece, dust with more powdered sugar, and cover with the other piece of parchment paper.
- Roll your dough out to 1/4" thickness.
- Keeping the dough between the two sheets of parchment paper, place it on a small baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, peel off the top layer of parchment and cut dough using a 1 ½ inch round cookie cutter. When you run out of space, gather up the dough and roll it out again. You should get about 12 circles.
- Place the circles back on the cookie sheet lined with parchment and freeze solid for at least 1 hour (very important that it’s completely frozen!).
- When ready to dip your patties, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler until smooth. Remove from heat and let this mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Only when immediately ready to dip, take the patties out of the freezer and dunk them quickly in the chocolate mixture.
- Place them back on the sheet and freeze to set. Store in the freezer.
We love seeing fellow sunset chasers enjoying our hello amber Enchant(mint) CBD tincture! Check out this CBD peppermint pattie TikTok video.
We hope that these CBD recipes bring your snack time game to the next level because snack time is the best time.
When you’re making any of these CBD recipes remember to plan the proper dosage for how much you plan to eat. Each person will have a different experience using CBD products, so find the right balance and dosage that works for you and snack on!